I am here to make your life easier.
Welcome to YourPFO
Your Personal Financial Organizer provides day to day financial oversight and administration to simplify our Seniors’ lives. Our holistic approach customizes available services to meet each individual’s needs, assures peace of mind and enhances quality of life.
We take the time to listen, assess unique concerns and develop a game plan to address those issues which affect Seniors. Although focused on financial needs, we oversee other areas impacting their lives. We develop deep connections with our clients, engender trust and act as their Advocate while providing support for the families.
With age, executive function declines and tasks that were once handled with ease become a burden. We alleviate the stress created by overwhelming reams of paperwork, dealing with insurance companies (and other financial institutions) and juggling conflicting time demands. Confidence is restored knowing that all tasks are completed meticulously and in a timely manner. Our services include:
- Conduct Financial Analysis of income and expenditures for budgetary planning
- Manage the bill paying process to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor bank and credit card statements and reconcile discrepancies
- Balance Checking account
- Prepare, submit and track medical and other insurance claims
- Organize documents to qualify for long term care benefits. Follow up on collections and entitlements.
- Work closely with Professionals (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Planners, Geriatric Care Managers) to coordinate efforts.
- Provide guidance and an independent voice to Seniors and their Families when making important decisions
- Schedule Doctor appointments and arrange for transportation
- Identify alternatives when considering downsizing or assisted living
- Act as Power of Attorney/Fiduciary
- Fraud protection – financial elder abuse and identity theft
- Help to procure and schedule caregivers
Megan Lubkin enjoyed over 25 years in Sales, Marketing and Management for Major Magazines with a focus on Healthcare and the 50+ sector. She took a hiatus when her aging parents faced both physical and cognitive issues to devote herself to managing their financial, housing and medical needs. She realized her efforts were indispensable to their safety and well-being. She knew it was important to provide these services to Seniors whose families are not nearby or do not have the freedom to dedicate the necessary time.